Sunday, November 28, 2010

Inspired by the film, Burlesque

I am a huge Christina Aguilera fan, and have been dying to see her and Cher in the new film, Burlesque! I was watching one of the music videos that Christina had on her Youtube channel, the song is called, "I'm a Good Girl," and just loved her stage makeup. It consists of tons of pink shimmer and glitter, and daringly bold lashes! So I decided to do my own version to see how it would turn out.

I'm pleased with the results, although I didn't have similar false lashes for the bottom lash line. Obviously, I don't look like Christina Aguilera, and my eye shape is completely different from hers. So I just did my own thing (especially on the bottom, since I didn't have the lashes). I'm sorry I don't have a picture (you'll have to find the music video or go watch the film!). I'm not sure what products her makeup artist used, but I do believe I read somewhere that her gray and pink eyeshadow is by NARS.
  I honestly just happened to have a short bob wig from doing skits with my friends!
I only added the fake beauty mark (with eyeliner) under the eye because Christina Aguilera had one. Out of all the many beauty marks I have on my face and body, there isn't one below my eye, lol.
I used pink glitter over my eyeshadow but the camera didn't pick it up in most pictures.
                                                               "What? I am a good girl!"
                                              No wig. Naturally, I have wavy, waist length hair.

Products:
Kryolan Ultra Foundation in DO
Ulta Blush in Afterglow
Wet N Wild Eye Pencil in Dark Brown (to fill in eyebrows)
Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette (dark gray in crease, pink on lid)
NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Hot Candy (on top of pink shadow)
L'Oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Liner in Black on top lashline
Mally Beauty Metallic Magic eyeliner in Lavender Chrome on bottom lashline
Sephora Flashy Liner in Deep Black on bottom lashline below Lavender Chrome
NYX Fabulous Lashes #123 top lashes, #104 bottom lashes
Bare Escentuals lip gloss in Brilliance (I think any rose pink lip color would do)

2 comments:

  1. You are just so sexy Darlina, I would just love to throw you down on a bed, rip your panties off and push my erected penis deep into your tight pussy and fuck you senseless, and then shoot my spunk into your lovely young vagina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's meet up and have uncomplicated sex and I would be your sugar daddy.I bet you would love to be fucked by a man with a fair sized erection and I would not disappoint.I would want you to be my cum slut. So in the pictures above you would stand in front of me and I would lift up your skirt and put my hand down your panties and finger your pussy You would be passive whilst do this and just twitch and moan a little as I feel inside you.
    Me-You have a nice pussy Darlina.
    You-Thank you
    Me-Let me see if I can three fingers in your pussy, such a wet pussy should be okay
    I squeeze another finger inside you and you wince as I do it. You then make a whimpering moaning noise and your pussy juices really start to flow.
    Me-Wow Darlina!! That is so horny!! Take my cock out.
    You undo my trousers and take my stiffening penis in your hand, and it is soon fully erect
    You-You have a lovely cock, so big and stiff!!
    Me-I want to get it in your pussy, get on top.
    You-Do you have a rubber? I'm not on the pill.
    Me-No condom Darlina. I want to fuck you skin on skin and cum inside your pussy. Feel your pussy juices on my cock. It's much more intimate.
    You-OK
    You proceed to straddle me and you guide my erection to your pussy and then slowly lower yourself onto my member, moaning with pain and pleasure as it first enters you.
    You-Ow ow - you are so big!!!
    Me-That feels great. You have such a tight pussy as well. You're making my cock feel sooo good!!
    You-Do you really like my pussy? I haven't had sex much.I love your cock in my pussy. It's the first time I've had sex without a rubber, and it does feel much nicer.
    Me-Wow Darlina, it is such a turn on to know that. And I'm going to be the first man to cum into you. Oh god!!! I'm cumming now
    (i start to ejaculate into you, spurting my spunk against your pussy wall in big dollops, you moan with pleasure as you feel the spasms of my penis inside your vagina)
    You-It feels so good, more, more, fill my pussy with your cum.
    After a couple of minutes I have emptied my load into you and then you smile at me, my cock still in your pussy
    You-Thank you, that's the best ever!! Did you enjoy?
    Me-Very much so my darling. It's ages since I cummed that much. And thank you for letting me be the first man to put sperm in your pussy.

    ReplyDelete